MKR in Indianapolis, Indiana, is searching for a Graphic Designer or Senior Graphic Designer to concept and create beautiful, and impactful work on behalf of our local, regional and national clients. The ideal candidate will be proactive, resourceful, confident and collaborative in a creative group setting that nurtures talent.
- Develop and design campaignable concepts and execute creative materials
- Maintain tight adherence to consistency standards for clients – including typography, photo style, colors, etc.
- Elevate the design aesthetic based on brand strategy and knowledge of the client’s audience
- Must possess a very keen understanding of new and continually developing social channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
- Must have a foundational appreciation and understanding of all steps in the customer purchase funnel, and be able to develop creative that aligns with where the customer is in their journey
- Work with Project Managers to keep on deadlines, which can occasionally be aggressive
- 3-7 years of experience developing, designing and executing concepts in digital, print, packaging and video/broadcast within a fast-paced, creative-driven environment
- Experience with mobile-first thinking/executions and purpose-driven content for social that elevates conversations
- Production experience with digital, OOH, print and other creative mediums
- Superior organization, attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Stay cool and calm under pressure. Able to juggle multiple projects for multiple clients simultaneously
- Strong presentation skills in a client-facing role
- Must include an impressive portfolio of creative samples to be considered for this position
Reports To: Design Director
Compensation and Benefits:
The agency offers a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 401k, unlimited vacation days and more. Salary will be commensurate with experience.